Vision Werxs Plush 1.5 Mountain Bike

The Vision Werxs Plush 1.5 FS being guarded by Jack

Vision Werxs Plush 1.5 Full Suspension Mountain Bike


This is straight out of the box package, no modifications.

Specifications:
Fork: SR Suntour XCM
Drivetrain: 24 speed
Rear Derailleur : SRAM X3
Tires: Kenda
Hubs: Quando
Brakes : Disc Mechanical
Shifters: SRAM Grip Shift 3.0
The rest of the parts are either branded by Vision Werxs or I can't identify them.



















I bought the bike for PHP 15,000 from Kings Bicycle in Quiapo.

Taking the bike to the real mountain:




So far, I've taken this to the of Angat, Bulacan and the bike handled this trail without problems.



After putting the bike through the trail, the bike and biker are both dirty with mud but went through it in one piece.  The bike survived the first test. I guess this bike is going to take me places soon.

Comments